Dec 31, 2009

YeeHaw!

I decided that I wanted to go horse back riding...so I got a group together picked a date and it was planned. But when I do something I go all out...so I got my cowboy hat, flannel shirt and cowboy boots on and was ready to ride some cowboys....I mean horses!

Now at this time in my life I had fallen off the fitness wagon...and my ass fell hard. I've always had a little bit of a food issue in my life...I'm a yo-yoer...I'll be super fit for 8 or 9 months and then I'll spend the next 3 months pigging out and watching tv....it works well

We show up to the place the guy takes a look at us...now I've already told u what I look like...but my bf...he also can be described the same way...we are two big men...and one of us happens to be dressed as a cowboy (me)...and he did not find that cute....so anyway..the guy takes one look at Archie (my bf) and goes how much u weigh..he answers 200lbs.....so now the guy...or the grump...as we later began to refer to him as...looks at me and asks me...so I answer 200 as "truthfully" as I can... I prob weighed 220 at the time...he wasn't buying...the guy just stood there staring at me...205...I offered....I'll be back he goes...

I already was self conscious about my recent weight game..and watching him consult with his friends noding towards was not making me feel any better...Finaly he returns..."every one can ride but you" pointing at me of course.

So hear I am dressed up as a frigging cow boy and I can't even ride a damn horse... I was turned away...cowboy hat in hand!

rejected...whatever...the guy looked like a leprecaun anyway...and no that's not just me being bitter!

1 comment: